1. What is ENZ?
ENZ Education Consultancy Services is a consultancy firm specializing in Student Visa assistance in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand pathway to working visa, permanent residency and migration. Our team proposes opportunities and reasonable options to fresh graduates and working professionals who want to heighten their specific career and with a high caliber qualification. ENZ is linked with various world-class education providers. Visit our website at www.enz.com.ph for more information about us and the services we offer. We are not only rendering Student Visa applications, but we also look after Tourist Visa processing bound to Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

2. What are your office hours?
Our Qualified Counsellors will be happy to assist you on Mondays to Fridays* from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for a FREE Consultation.

3. Where are you located?
Visit one of our offices near you. You can find us in 5 various locations.

  • Corporate Head Office - Unit 1403 The Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1600 
  • Ilocos Norte BranchG/F Natividad Bldg. II, Ablan Ave. cor. P. Lazaro St., Brgy. 4, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte 2900

  • Ilocos Sur Branch - Level 3, Room 4, P. Square Building, 65 Boquig Bantay, Ilocos Sur 2727

  • Isabela Branch -  2nd Floor JVMG Bldg., 12 City Road, Perez Street, Calao West, Santiago City, Isabela

  • Negros Oriental Branch Unit 5, Angel's Apartment, Capitol Area, Brgy. Taclobo Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200

  • Misamis Oriental Unit 5, Angel's Apartment, Capitol Area, Brgy. Taclobo Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental 6200   Tomas Saco Scapes, Tomas Saco St., Cagayan De Oro Misamis Oriental


4. Contact us today!


Corporate Head Office:

Telephone: (02) 8-294-9376

GLOBE: 0917- 779 - 0153

SMART: 0939 - 906 - 3365

Ilocos Norte Branch:

Telephone: (077) 600 4200

GLOBE: 0917-779-0152

SMART: 0998-853-2428

Ilocos Sur Branch:

Telephone: (077) 604 - 5432

GLOBE: 0917 - 779- 0145

SMART: 0998 -544 - 4873


Isabela Branch:

Telephone: (078) 3075-797

SMART: 0968-864-4041


Negros Oriental Branch:

Telephone: (035) 522-8312

GLOBE: 0917-182 -7217

SMART: 0939 - 906 - 3362


Misamis Oriental Branch:


GLOBE: 0967-770-6259

Email: hello@enzconsultancy.com
Website: www.enz.com.ph

5. Have you assisted overseas clients?
Yes, we do assist overseas clients. If you are currently overseas, we may schedule a Skype Orientation or Video Call via Facebook Messenger, depending on your requested means of communication. 

6. Can you still process my application even if I am not in the Philippines?
Yes, we are assisting clients overseas as long as you can just send us the necessary documents through email.

7. What are the requirements for the program? (Student Visa)
The basic requirements for our program are as follows:
- Must have completed at least Year 10 - Year 12* equivalent qualification or 2nd year college in the Philippines
- Fresh Graduate, Employed or Self-employed

If qualified, the Primary Requirements for the School Admission and Enrolment are as follows:
- English Exam (PTE, IELTS, TOEFL) – Required*
- Evidence of Fund/Show Money Requirement – Required*
- Financial Requirement (Cost which will be incurred on your application process)

To know more about our programs offered, please email us your most updated resume at hello@enzconsultancy.com or fill out the Online Assessment Form (bit.ly/E-AssessmentForm) and we shall get back to you with the other primary requirements, expenses and best study options. 

7. What are the other requirements?
We can only disclose the list of required documents to our engaged clients. Speak to one of our Qualified Education Agent Counsellors today!

8. Are English Test and Show-money no longer required?


The Department of Home Affairs has stated that a mandatory English Test and proof of financial capability, known as Show Money, are necessary components for student visa applications. To demonstrate your proficiency in English for the school, you must undergo an IELTS with a minimum band score of 6.5, achieve a PTE score of 36, or attain a Duolingo band score of at least 120. 
Show-money requirement is required. For a single application, 1.6M is required. On the other hand, for dependent
applications, 2.3 is required.
ENZ has successfully processed student visa applications without the show-money requirement or without showing any bank documents but the applicants have provided such documents of their sponsor (must be an immediate family member) like:

  • Business documents
  • Employment documents
  • Retirement documents
  • An Affidavit and declaration stating their support and sponsorship to the applicant

These documents will satisfy the Australian Embassy that the sponsor or the applicant itself has already accumulated enough savings (1.6M PHP) to fulfil its needs during his or her further studies.
A) REGULAR PROCESSING - Bank Certificate/ Statement of Php 1.6M is required. You can either declare a Sponsor or you can submit the Bank Statement under your name (Self-Fund). English Test is Optional as long as it is Optional for the school.
B) STUDENT DIRECT STREAM (SDS) - 10,000 CAD or Php 395, 000 Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) is required per year of stay. GIC or Guaranteed Investment Certificate is a short-term liquid investment for a period of one year offered by Canadian banks as a proof that a student has obtained funds to settle his or her Tuition Fees. English Test is still required even if the school says it's Optional. Hence, the Canadian Embassy requires for it. (Required scores are indicated in the assessment)
9. Who can be my potential sponsor?
The client can be sponsored by its immediate family member like:

  • Parents
  • Siblings
  • Grandparents
  • Aunt or Uncle (First degree)
  • Cousins (First degree)
  • Spouse

The sponsor should be either Employed, Self-employed or Retired and has or had a stable and well-established job to generate at least 1,600,000 PHP during his or her employment tenure.


10. What are the benefits of studying abroad?
There are thousands of graduates and working professionals every year and all of them are competing for jobs and/or promotion. Getting a world-class education gives certain advantages to fresh graduates and working professionals, as it may boost your chances to get accepted into numerous work opportunities upon the culmination of your courses. Other benefits of studying in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand are:

  • As you earn a qualification abroad, you are given a working entitlement of 40 hours per fortnight and can work full time during course breaks and public holidays, while studying for only 2-3 days per week. Thus, working while studying can really help drive down or reduce the cost of studying, often covering most of your expenses for living.
  • Professional Development opportunities
  • Added value to your Credentials
  • Experience a brand new country and take in a new culture
  • Hone your English language skills

11. Are you registered under POEA?
Please note that we are not an employment agency and we are not registered under POEA or have jobs to offer. We do have Student Support Assistance, however, that provides students with job hunting tips as well as endorsement to job vacancies.

As an international student, you are given an entitlement to work up to 20 hours per week and you can work full time during course breaks and public holidays.

12. Is there an age limit?
Our Qualified Counsellors are limiting their applicants to be at most 38 years old when enrolling for a Vocational course. When you are above that age, higher educational courses like Bachelor and Masters are what we usually offer. There is no age limit in applying for a Student Visa BUT we will take your age into consideration when we recommend study options.

13. Am I allowed to Work while studying abroad?
Yes! International Students are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight (20 hours per week) while your course is in session and can work unlimited hours during course breaks and public holidays.

14. Will you be the one to look for a job for me when I get to my study destination?
No, as we are not a recruitment or an employment agency. However, our Student Support Team can guide you on the updates of any job vacancies and give you job hunting tips.

15. Can I bring my family with me?
Yes! You may bring your family as your dependents. Overall expenses will just increase. You can bring your wife/husband as your dependent with the same working entitlement as yours (40 hours fortnight) and he/she can study for 3 months or you can also bring your child/children, but you must also secure their education in Australia depending on their age.



Yes. You can bring with you your family. However, Dependent of students commencing will no longer qualify for SOWP. Unless primary applicant is taking Master’s or Doctorate.


New Zealand: 

We are only processing Student Visa for a single application as of now. Our partner schools are suggesting, however, to wait for your Visa to get approved first before you can bring your husband/wife with you.

16. Can I take a different course other than the course(s) offered in the assessment?
Yes, you can. We offer a wide array of courses to choose from as we are partnered with various educational institutions ☺ You may browse https://enz.com.ph/courses and check our partner schools and courses offered.

Please take note, however, that the courses you will be enrolling should be relevant and must match your education qualifications and work background. For example, if you will be enrolling Cookery Courses and you don’t have any experiences or trainings related to Hospitality or have not finished a qualification related to cookery, the case officer of the Embassy handling your application may question your change of interest and this may lead to VISA REFUSAL.

17. Can I take only one course?
Yes, you can do that.

The packaged courses will benefit you as:
- You will earn more qualification and you will be open to more work opportunities
- The higher the qualification you’ve earned, the higher position you can apply, so you can gain a higher compensation ☺
- The duration of your visa will depend on your courses enrolled. We always advise our students to enroll in at least 2 courses to have 2 years validity of their visa and will have more time to look and scout for work opportunities.

18. How many days do I need to study per week?
As the school will be strictly monitoring your attendance, you are required to attend classes for 20 hours per week or 2-3 days per week.

19. How long do I need to study?
You are required to attend classes while you are under the Student Visa Subclass 500. This will change if you have been approved to any subsequent visa such as graduate visa, working visa or permanent residency.

20. What is your payment option?
We offer staggered payment option, but you need to pay the needed expenses first stated on the Rough Quotation prior to the visa lodgment.

You must pay your ENZ fees such as Engagement Fee, Processing Fee, Visa Fee, OSHC to our ENZ bank account: 

BANK: BDO – Robinson’s San Nicolas
Account No. 0074-6011-3678
Swift Code: BNORPHMM (For International Transaction Only)

– San Nicolas
Account No. 0013-8000-4485
Swift Code: UBPHPHMM (For International Transaction Only)

Tuition fee deposit should be paid directly to the school’s bank account via telegraphic transfer.  

21. How long is the process?

Standard processing time usually takes 2-3 months depending on how fast the client can comply with its needed requirements. Visa waiting time is from 14 to 30 business  days and it may take up to 63 business days.

Standard processing time usually takes 4-6 months depending on how fast the client can comply with its needed requirements. Visa waiting time for the Regular application is 7 weeks, while for the SDS is 3 weeks.

22. How fast is the visa approval?
Be our next same day visa grantee! Yes, you can get your visa approved in as fast as 1 second through our help. Our average visa turnaround time is 1-14 business days. This is subject to the discretion of the case officer at the Embassy per case to case basis.

23. How to start my application?
Once you have been assessed with your best study option, you can now review and comprehend the ENZ Terms and Conditions and settle your Application Fee amounting to PHP 30,000.00 (For Student Visa), PHP 15,000.00 (For Tourist Visa), PHP 30,000.00 for Student Visa (Subsequent). The bank details to settle the Application Fee is as follows:

– Robinson’s San Nicolas
Account No. 0074-6011-3678
Swift Code: BNORPHMM (For International Transaction Only)

– San Nicolas
Account No. 0013-8000-4485
Swift Code: UBPHPHMM (For International Transaction Only)

Start your application now and fill-out this link to get started https://bit.ly/ENZApplicationForm

24. What are the inclusions of the PHP 300,000.00 – PHP 400,000.00 [ALL-IN-EXPENSES]?

A. [Student Visa] 

  • Application Fee – To be paid at ENZ Bank account
  • Tuition fee DEPOSIT – To be paid directly to the bank account of the school through Telegraphic Transfer
  • Health Insurance – To be paid at ENZ Bank account (Unless purchased personally)
  • Medical – To be paid to the Hospital
  • Processing Fee – To be paid at ENZ Bank account
  • Visa Fee – To be paid at ENZ Bank account

Please note that the quotation is subject to change depending on the current Exchange rate, Course enrolled, School preference and the increase of tuition fees. You can request for a Sample Quotation after sending your resume.

B. [Tourist Visa] – 15,000.00 PHP Visa Fee and Processing Fee 

25. How much is the accommodation?

Accommodation depends on the place and city. Brisbane is way cheaper than Sydney and rent is more expensive when the location of the accommodation is near CBD (Central Business District). Rent per week usually costs 80 AUD to 110 AUD. Once the applicant’s visa is granted, we can arrange the Airport Pick-up that cost 120 AUD and Accommodation that usually cost 100 AUD. Otherwise, the applicant can facilitate it.

The three main types of student accommodation in Canada (homestay, university accommodation and private accommodation) vary considerably in costs, with students paying around CA$3,000-7,500 for on-campus accommodation each year. Private shared accommodation can cost around CA$8,400 per year plus bills. University accommodation is often cheaper, with some universities offering meal plans to allow you to purchase food from the university’s food outlets.

New Zealand:
In addition to your tuition and insurance fees, you will need between NZ$800 to NZ$950 per month for accommodation/rent. No matter what your tuition or course fee is, the average living expense will be the same for everyone. Please note that these amounts are just recommendations.

26. In case my Visa won’t get approved, what are the items that are REFUNDABLE?
ENZ reserves the right not to refund the Application fee, Processing fee and Visa fee if you decide to withdraw/cancel your application, especially if the service has been done and delivered. Take note that a service has been delivered upon disclosing the requirements needed to the student.

Furthermore, please be notified that in cases of Visa refusal, ONLY TUITION FEE is refundable. Enrollment Fee is not refundable. And in case of refund, there will be an Exchange rate difference. The school's Student Payments team will calculate the actual refund amount. You should be aware that the amount to be remitted will vary depending on the current exchange rate during the wire transfer thus it will be different from the amount paid. Similar to your OSHC policy, the refund amount will also depend on the current exchange rate on the day of transfer.

27. What is the difference between the Application Fee and Processing Fee?

Application Fee - this is like a Professional fee wherein this expense is paid initially to formally start your application with us. We will only acknowledge you as our official client and we will only issue you with an ENZ client number once this fee is settled. We can also disclose all the requirements needed for your application at this stage.

Processing Fee - this fee incorporates our assistance with the Admission and Enrolment to your school; Visa Lodgement and submission of your papers to the  Embassy; as well as scouting or arrangement for your Accommodation and Airport Pick-Up upon the approval of your Visa.

Once you have commenced your studies abroad, you can also avail our FREE Student Support Services:

- Visa Renewal
- Processing for Dependent
- Accommodation Arrangement
- Newsletters
- SMS Alert Service about News, Events, Job Posting
- Refer- Earn – Redeem Program



1. Can I still ask assistance after I get my visa granted?
✔ It is included in our services to arrange our student’s Accommodation and organize Airport Pick-Up. Be it noted, however, that the cost of accommodation depends on the place and city. The tenant usually asks for some particulars like Flight Number and Date & Time of Arrival, thus we need those details to proceed with your request further.

✔ We are also assisting onshore students with their Student Visa Renewal. To give you a run-through of the Visa Renewal process, you need to undergo the stages of Admission, Enrollment, and Visa Application. All Australian documents acquired from there should be certified by the Justice of Peace. If the documents used during your previous application are still available and validly notarized, then we can still use them with your visa extension process. We will evaluate your Visa Renewal Form, take note of your Visa expiration date, and will advise you on the needed length of extension to complete your course.

✔ Since we continuously collaborate with our partner schools, we are also in service to receive student’s requests for the shifting of course/s, as well as transfer to a new school.

2. Who to contact while I am onshore?
Let us know what you need, and we will be pleased to be of service. We want to assist you to get the answers you need, and we can certainly get that done by getting in touch with the following contacts:

3. Can I defer my course?
Yes. You can contact your previous Consultant and request for your school’s Deferral, Suspension, or Cancellation of Enrollment Form. You have to state in the form your Reason for Change or Why would you like to defer/suspend/cancel your studies. Your education provider will re-consider your statement as long as it’s a valid request for deferral.

4. Can I go home? (Sick, Further medication, loss of family member)
Yes. You can request for an application to defer the commencement of your course for the mean time in cases of sickness, further medication, loss of family members, etc. You must demonstrate that special circumstances (valid and compelling reasons) apply. You will be requested to submit supporting documentation (Medical Certificate, for instance) when submitting your application to defer.

5. Can I shift to another course?
This sits heavily on the discretion of your education provider. If you request for a change of course, the school might email you a form which you need to complete to change your course. The school won’t be able to change the course until you have finished your current or primary course. You are also requested to submit a copy of your official statement on why you want to shift to another course.

6. What if I declared a different partner in my first application?
It is possible to bring your spouse or de facto partner to your student visa as a secondary applicant (or what we call Student Subsequent Visa application). For de facto application, the couple must meet the visa criteria when it comes to providing evidence or proofs of relationship. This will prevent the dependent from possible visa refusal. The primary applicant should consider listing his/her partner as a de facto partner on his/her initial student visa application. If this didn’t happen, it will make the application process complicated in the future. However, if the primary applicant has declared a different partner in his/her first application, the former must provide sufficient or legal marriage separation documents to prove his/her disconnection with the latter. The relationship must be proven to have been cancelled first before declaring a new partner.

7. What if my partner was not declared in my student visa application? Can he or she still apply for a Student Visa (Subsequent)? How much?
Yes, however Immigration may ask why you didn’t list them as a de facto partner on your initial student visa application. No matter if the relationship is a newly formed or long term relationship, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the De Facto relationship requirement. This means that you have demonstrated commitment to a shared life together, and that you have lived together for 12 months. (*There may be a few ways to get around the 12 months living arrangement) There are also several other steps to take to update your relationship status with Immigration.
Source: https://pathwaytoaus.com/blog/can-i-add-my-partner-to-my-student-visa/ 

  • ENZ Student – 30,000 PHP
  • Non ENZ Student – 50,000 PHP

8. What if I got married?
The rules that govern whether or not an overseas marriage is valid under Australian law are found in the Marriage Act 1961.
If you were married overseas it will usually be recognised as valid in Australia if at the time you married:

  • Your marriage was recognised as valid under the law of the country in which you married, andit would have been recognised as a valid marriage under Australian law if you had married in Australia.
  • If you married overseas there is no requirement to register the marriage in Australia. The Marriage Act 1961 states that an original or certified copy of a marriage certificate or record of marriage that is issued by the competent authority in a foreign country is proof of that overseas marriage and of the validity of the marriage. A competent authority is one that is set out in the Marriage Regulations 1963 or any other authority that is competent under the law of the country where the marriage took place.

Source: https://www.gotocourt.com.au/family-law/recognition-of-an-overseas-marriage/

9. What if I just gave birth? Who will I contact?
Conditions if your baby is born in Australia and one parent holds a temporary visa at the time of the baby’s birth. For example, a Student (subclass 500) visa or temporary work (subclass 457 or 482) visas:

A. Your baby's status
Upon receipt of the information of your baby’s birth and required documents, your baby will be considered to hold any visa(s) that you and the other parent held when the baby was born.

Your baby will also be added to any unfinalised visa applications you may have before the Department at the time of your baby's birth.

Your baby is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.

B. Tell us about your baby

You must tell us about your baby as soon as possible (even if they don't have a passport yet) so we can determine whether your baby can be added to your current visa and any pending visa applications you have.

If the baby doesn't have a passport yet, you can give us copies of your baby's passport pages later. However, you must send them as soon as you can.

C. Using ImmiAccount:
If you currently have a visa application in ImmiAccount that is not yet finalised, sign in to ImmiAccount and upload these documents:
- Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances
- A colour scan of your baby's Australian birth certificate
- A colour scan of your baby's passport pages (showing photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates)

By post:
-  If your visa application in ImmiAccount is finalised or you did not apply for your visa via ImmiAccount, post these documents to your nearest Departmental office:
Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances
- A certified copy of your baby's Australian birth certificate
- A certified copy of your baby's passport pages (showing photo, personal details, and passport issue and expiry dates)

We recommend you send them by express or registered post so you can track their delivery.

D. Cost:
- It is free to add your baby to your visa. It is also free to add your baby to an unfinalised visa application and/or to link the visa to their passport.

Terms and conditions:
- Your baby’s visa(s) will have the same terms and conditions as per the visa(s) that you and the other parent held when the baby was born. This includes any Bridging visa(s).
- Your baby must comply with the terms and conditions of their visa(s) like both of you.

What happens next:
- We will let you know if you need to do anything else. When you have given us everything we need, we will include the baby in any unfinalised visa applications you have before the Department, and the baby will be assessed along with yourself and any other dependents for a decision on your visa.

Your baby must, also, meet all requirements for visa grant. For example, this includes:

  • Being included in a sponsorship (where applicable)
  • Meeting the health requirement
  • Having a valid passport for travel (where applicable).

If you do not tell us about your baby:

  • You cannot access Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) for your baby
  • You and your baby might be delayed at the airport if your baby attempts to travel
  • Your baby’s immigration status might be adversely impacted. This could, in turn, adversely impact on your own immigration status

10. What if my visa application has already been refused by the time I notify the department of my baby’s birth?

In such cases, you must still notify us of your baby’s birth as soon as possible, even if your baby does not have a passport yet.|

Your baby’s visa application will most likely be refused as well. This will, however, allow your baby to also seek merits review where applicable and ensure that your baby remains lawful in Australia while the application(s) for merits review are being considered.

If your baby has not had a refusal in their own right, the merits review tribunal will most likely have no jurisdiction to consider your baby's application for merits review until the Department has refused your baby first.

Applying for another visa:
First, you need to tell us about the baby as soon as possible, even if the baby does not have a passport yet.

Next, we can link the baby's current visa to their passport.

Then, if you apply for a temporary or permanent visa after your baby’s birth, you can include your baby in your application.
We recommend you send them by express or registered post so you can track their delivery.

Source: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/change-in-situation/had-a-baby

11. Where are the Departmental Offices in Australia?

Citizenship Test Center:
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)

  • Department of Home Affairs:
    3 Lonsdale Street
    Braddon ACT 2612

New South Wales (NSW)

  • Centrelink
    430 Wilson Street
    Albury NSW 2640

  • Centrelink
    Corner Underwood and Collins Street
    Corrimal NSW 2518
  • Centrelink
    95-97 Yambil Street
    Griffith NSW 2680
  • Centrelink
    Level 1, 279 King Street
    Newcastle NSW 2300
  • Centrelink
    189-191 Anson Street
    Orange NSW 2800


  • Department of Home Affairs
    9 Wentworth Street
    Parramatta NSW 2150
  • Centrelink
    5-7 Short Street
    Port Macquarie NSW 2444
  • Department of Home Affairs
    26 Lee Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
  • Centrelink
    219-223 Peel Street
    Tamworth NSW 2340
  • Centrelink
    21–25 Duke Street
    Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
  • Centrelink
    100 Blundell Boulevard
    Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
  • Centrelink
    63 Tompson Street
    NSW 2650

Northern Territory (NT)

  • Centrelink
    5 Railway Terrace
    Alice Springs NT 0870
  • Department of Home Affairs
    40 Cavenagh Street
    Darwin NT 0800

Queensland (Qld)

  • Department of Home Affairs
    299 Adelaide Street
    Brisbane QLD 4000
  • Centrelink,
    113 Point Cartwright Drive,
    Buddina, QLD 4575​
  • Centrelink
    12 Greenfields Boulevard
    Mount Pleasant QLD 4740
  • Centrelink
    30-32 West Street
    Mount Isa QLD 4825
  • ​Centrelink
    190-194 Musgrave Street
    Rockhampton QLD 4700
  • Centrelink
    26 Woongarra Street
    Bundaberg QLD 4670
  • Department of Home Affairs
    Level 1 - Airport Administration Centre (AAC)
    Caudron Ave
    Cairns Qld 4870
  • Department of Home Affairs
    Hastings Street
    Thursday Island QLD 4875
  • Centrelink
    Corner Hervey Rande Road and Kern Brothers Drive
    Thuringowa QLD 4817
  • Centrelink
    12 Bell Street
    Toowoomba QLD 4350

South Australia (SA)

  • Department of Home Affairs
    70 Franklin Street
    Adelaide SA 5000
  • Centrelink,
    21-23, Mackay Street,
    Port Augusta,
    SA 5700

Tasmania (Tas)

  • Department of Home Affairs
    188 Collins Street
    Hobart TAS 7000
  • Centrelink
    8 Boland Street
    Launceston TAS 7250

Victoria (Vic)

  • Centrelink
    12 Albert Street
    Ballarat VIC 3350
  • Centrelink
    Corner of Lyttleton Terrace and St Andrews Avenue
    Bendigo VIC 3550
  • ​Department of Home Affairs
    2 Lonsdale Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
  • Centrelink
    112-124 Deakin Avenue
    Mildura VIC 3500
  • Centrelink,
    Corner Elgin and Chapel Streets,
    Morwell,VIC 3840
  • Centrelink
    298 Maude Street
    Shepparton VIC 3630
  • Centrelink
    109 Lava Street
    Warrnambool VIC 3280

Western Australia (WA)

  • Centrelink
    15 Peels Place
    Albany WA 6330
  • Centrelink
    14 Napier Terrace
    Broome WA 6725
  • ​Centrelink
    56 Wittenoom Street
    Bunbury WA 6230
  • Centrelink
    Cnr Forrest Street and Chapman Road
    Geraldton WA 6530
  • ​Centrelink
    Cnr Egan and Porter Streets
    Kalgoorlie WA 6430
  • Centrelink
    14 De Grey Place
    Karratha WA 6714
  • Department of Home Affairs
    ​836 Wellington Street
    Perth WA 6000
  • Centrelink
    Cnr Brand Street and Tonkin Streets​
    South Hedland, WA 6722

Visa and Citizenship office:
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)

  • GPO Box 9984
    Sydney NSW 2001

New South Wales (NSW)

  • GPO Box 9984
    Sydney NSW 2001
  • ​GPO Box 9984
    Sydney NSW 2001

Northern Territory (NT)

  • GPO Box 2399
    Adelaide SA 5001

Queensland (Qld)

  • GPO Box 9984
    Brisbane Qld 4001
  • ​GPO Box 9984
    Brisbane Qld 4001

South Australia (SA)

  • GPO Box 2399
    Adelaide SA 5001

Tasmania (Tas)

  • GPO Box 794
    Hobart Tas. 7001

Victoria (Vic)

  • ​GPO Box 241
    Melbourne Vic. 3001

Western Australia (WA)

  • Locked Bag 7
    Northbridge WA 6865

Source: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/contact-us/offices-and-locations/offices-in-australia

12. Can I transfer to another school? What is the process?
In most circumstances the new institution will be restricted from enrolling you if you have not completed a minimum six months of the main course of study (at your current institution) for which your visa was granted.

If you want to change institutions before completing the first six months of your main course of study you must contact your current institution for permission. You will require a letter of offer from the new institution in order to apply for a letter of release from your current institution.

Source: https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/english/australian-education/education-system/transfer-process

13. What is the coverage of my OSHC?
OSHC policies assist to cover the cost of hospital and medical treatment. Benefits are also paid for ambulance services. OSHC does not pay for general treatment (ancillary, or extras cover) such as dental, optical or physiotherapy. If you require cover for these treatments, you may take Extras OSHC provided by an OSHC provider or general treatment cover with any Australian private health insurer. You can also choose to supplement OSHC with other insurance such as international travel insurance.

OSHC includes cover for Coronavirus (COVID-19) related illnesses, principally "Lung and chest", "Kidney and bladder" and "Dialysis for chronic kidney failure" clinical categories. 

Source: https://www.privatehealth.gov.au/health_insurance/overseas/overseas_student_health_cover.htm

14. How to extend my visa? Is it free? 
In order to remain in Australia legally, you will need to renew your visa each time you commence a new course of study. To ensure your visa stays current, make sure to submit your renewal application between four months and six weeks before it expires. (https://insiderguides.com.au/extend-student-visa-australia/)

Kindly fill-up your Visa Renewal Form online through https://bit.ly/ENZVisaRenewalForm and our team will review the details input and will email you the list of basic requirements to submit for us to get through the process. For Australian documents that are secured from there, they must be certified by the Justice of Peace.

As for the estimated fees to incur, you must prepare for the Medical Exam Fee (AUD 350); Health Insurance (cost depends on the date of coverage); and Visa Fee (AUD 628.18). 

15. Onshore Referral Mechanics  
We are excited to launch a new referral incentive program which aims to attract more marketing representatives from our students onshore to refer more clients to us. You can earn points and get an incentive for up to AUD250 – AUD300 per student referral with our REFER-EARN-REDEEM program! The more points, the more incentives, the more exciting PERKS for you! How it works? We’ve formed it as simple as possible. Link in at https://bit.ly/ENZReferralMechanics for ENZ’s reward system and turn your reward adventures into real ones. 

16. Marketing Representative Mechanics 
Our company appoints a non-exclusive Marketing Representative to promote ENZ’s services. Find out the official guidelines and mechanics for Marketing Representatives through https://bit.ly/ENZMarketingRep


Got a question?

Footer Logo

ENZ Student Guide